Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More Than Life

I've stumbled upon a new verse that basically has given me a new perspective on things.
Psalm 63:3-4 "
Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands."
God's love is better than life. It's better than anything everything. I need to grasp that with both hands and hold on tight. His plan is better than anything I can think of, His will is more important than anything I put before Him. We are called to such a greater life and a greater purpose than I currently live. But that is changing.

The Holy Spirit is changing that within me.




Three more weeks of school, one week of exams, and then my life will change.
10 1/2 weeks till Chicago.



My Savior/
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save/ He is Mighty to save
Forever/ Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

No comments: