Monday, May 28, 2007

Hot Cabbage

I love how God motivates and pushes you through unlikely sources and in ways that you don't imagine. I feel like God's told me in the past 3 days that I need to wake up, stop being lazy, and realize that there is more to my relationship with Him than myself and my pitiful excuses for sinning.

On a completely separate note (ok, not separate at all but absolutely related), my brother is here and he's staying a few extra day(s). I'm thoroughly pumped. Jessica was in town this weekend and I got to see her for 2 days also. For that, I am equally pumped, but now depressed that I won't see her for 2 months, unless someone wants to front me the money to fly to Spain. But I'm not regreting "us" in any way and I'm realizing I should be more thankful for that blessing.


It's almost midnight and I gots work in the am, so I leave you know, but with song lyrics (as usual):

And all these stupid silly songs
Keep trying to catch your ear
I'm trying desperately
It's just so hard to persevere
And even if you listened
I never had much to say
Cause it's the same old song
I'm written for the day

and for heath:
EVERYBODY, EVERYBODY,
EVERY BODY WANTS TO BE A CAT!

1 comment:

Heath said...

I think you should add smoking cabbage to your blog...


p.s. I'm a cat who knows where it's at