Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Due to Scrubs

I need to let go of my destiny
I need to trust in things unseen
I believe in having faith
Though I yield my control

I forgot how quickly things can change
Now my vision can not be the same

I'm embracing all of my fears
I am watching them turn to delight
The very fears which were gripping my mind
Are now the hands shaping and sculpting my dreams


I'm in the process of figuring a lot of things out. My mind feels like it is bursting at the seems one moment, and completely empty the next. God, I could use some clarity. I'm waiting for some guidance and for some enlightenment. I think I would like nothing more that to have God come into my life as a tangible person right now that I could sit and discuss life with. Someone I can go get coffee and just listen to their wisdom about this world we are currently inhabiting.

For now, I'll just have to settle for prayer and reflection and some fellow followers who are caught up in the same existence as me.

No comments: